The U.S. Pharmacopeia – What is it? What Does it Do?I had the pleasure of chatting with Dr. Roger L. Williams, CEO of the USP to talk about what the campaign is designed to accomplish and what it is that the USP actually does. There are two installments of podcasting here - the first which talks about what the USP does, and the second geared to the campaign itself.
FDA Pioneers New Level of Transparency – An Interview with Dr. Joshua SharfsteinI had the opportunity last Friday to sit down with Dr. Joshua Sharfstein, Principal Deputy Commissioner of the Food and Drug Administration to discuss FDA Track. We talked about the genesis of the program, how they are doing it, what those of us in the public who are interested can expect of the program, and the process and timeframe for bringing it entirely up and running. Check it out.
- Perspectives on the Drug Shortage Issue
- Let the Sunshine Part 3 – Taking it on the Road: Transparency Outside the U.S.
- D-Day for Pharma and Facebook
- Status of FDA’s Proposed Regulations on Menu Labeling – A Conversation
- A Conversation with the FDA Associate Commissioner for Public Affairs
- TheStreet.com Speaks – Evaluating Pharma Stock Before Approvals – A Talk with Adam Feuerstein
- Building the Case for Product Reimbursement – A Conversation with Kip Piper
- The View from Abroad – A Conversation with the Pharmaceutical Correspondent of the London Financial Times
- The OTC Environment – A Conversation with Linda Suydam of the Consumer Healthcare Products Association
- Communicating the Risks of Avian Flu – A Conversation with Jeff Levi
- Approvable Letters – A Conversation with Myself…
- Supplements and Adverse Event Reporting – A Conversation with the Council for Responsible Nutrition
- FDA and Pharma Images – A Conversation with Patrick Clinton – Pharmaceutical Executive Magazine
- HIV in Africa – A Conversation with Former HHS Secretary Louis Sullivan
- FDA’s Dr. Janet Woodcock Discusses Adaptive Clinical Trials
- A Conversation with Pill Book Editor – Dr. Harold Silverman
- A Conversation with Jim Greenwood – BIO CEO and President
- Dr. David Acheson
- Does Cholesterol Matter? A Conversation with John Carey of BusinessWeek
- A Conversation with Dr. David Kessler, Former FDA Commissioner
- Weekly Roundup – 09-12/08
- What Would Congress Do? – A Conversation With Dick Gephardt
- J&J and Social Media – How’d They Do It? A Conversation with J&J
- A Conversation with FDA/DDMAC About Pharma, Social Media and Web 2.0
- FDA Pioneers New Level of Transparency – An Interview with Dr. Joshua Sharfstein
- The U.S. Pharmacopeia – What is it? What Does it Do?