This is my favorite holiday. I'm all about the food. Today's menu consists of a
- Garlic Spinach Parmesean Soup
- Turkey stuffed with Green Apples, Sweet Italian Sausage, Corn Bread, Walnuts and Sage
- Cranberry Sauce laced with Orange Zest, Cointreu and Pecans
- Whipped potatoes with gravy made with drippings, white wine, stock
- Sweet potato puree with Honey, Ginger, Lime and Sour Cream
- Green bean casserole – because I love it!
- Pumpkin Pie
There is a martini in there too. Hope each of you has a wonderful and safe holiday weekend. No posting tomorrow, but as we enter the Christmas season, I will have lots of gifts for you to download!